Tuesday 14 April 2020

Photos from Jack



Have a look at some of the things that Jack has been doing during the national lockdown - thanks for keeping in touch, Jack.


Hi Sam,

I am typing this email by myself.  In the holidays I have been making afghans. I have been playing hide and seek with my big brother. I have been walking up Mt Albert every day.  Did the Easter Bunny come and see you? He  came to see us.  My Dad put a chicken on  our fence for Easter. Tomorrow we will watch YOE.

From Jack


Hi Sam and Room 19,

I saw Joe and his dog walking up Mt Albert.  I have been watching Aotearoa history show.  We made some soup and our own bread rolls.  It was delicious.  I earned some pocket money.  Our friends made some Poppies for us.  They left some supplies in our letter box to make some more.  We put them on our fence with the New Zealand flag and stood outside at 6am on Anzac day.  Then we walked up Mt Albert, we got to watch the sun come up.  We also made some Anzac biscuits.  They were delicious.  I have been learning about volcanoes.  There are a lot of volcanoes in New Zealand.  There are some that are still active.  My Dad told me about Lake Taupo, it was made after a volcano erupted.  I ride my bike and scooter every day, except when it rains.  It is nearly my sister’s birthday.  She is turning three.  I am going to send you some photos.  I hope to see you all soon.  I like looking at the updates from others on our blog.  Bye for now.  From Jack.


7 comments:

  1. Wow Jack, you have found so many fun activities to do. Well done for reading to your sister, she looks like she really enjoys that.
    From Mrs Haines
    PS I love going for a walk up Owairaka mountain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack, thanks for sharing these photos with us. I can see you have been busy at home. The afghans look delicious! I have been walking in my local community and counting bears along the way. There is a really big bear in the window of house just around the corner from my place - he looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those choclate things look delicous. From Ted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jack, I love the look of your baking. What flavour did you choose? mr G

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jack. i like all your photos i really wanna try those afgans. From leemichael

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi jack
    I like your cupcakes. I wonder what flavour they are.
    from Charlie

    ReplyDelete