Sunday 19 April 2020

Hello from McKenzye

Hello Sam and room 19

I hope you guys are doing good. I have been busy during lockdown making cupcakes, going for walks, helping my Mum bake, reading heaps, working out in our home gym, playing dress ups with our cats 🐱, we decorated our bedroom window for the teddy bear hunt. We had yummy Easter breakfast before we did a egg hunt. My clue was “I am hiding behind something that is alive and green” I found my eggs hiding behind our plants 🌱
I have also been working hard around the house and helping out heaps with chores to earn money to spend at our snack shop

I hope to see you all soon
From McKenzye


8 comments:

  1. Wow McKenzye...you have been so busy, I love all the photos, my favourite one has all 5 of the children in your family and a "mountain" of food on the table!! Looks like you had a fun Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been walking and riding along the bike path and did you know I used to dress my cat up in baby clothes when I was a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic snack shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you McKenzye,
    Elaina really enjoyed reading all the things you have been up to and loved all your photos! She said she misses you so much and so wishes to be back with everyone at school. Elaina especially loved the photos of your teddies in window, said she has some of the same ones, wanted to know how you stuck them all on without them falling down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mckenzye your cat looks funny good bye from stella , dotty

    ReplyDelete
  6. IH Mckenzye your cat is very funy. i like your window. from Huw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mckenzye. your cat looks hallirious. i hope you are doing all right. From Jack

    ReplyDelete