Wednesday 29 April 2020

News from Evie

ANZAC Day:



Keeping Fit:



Staying smart and doing art:
Homework book
Monopoly property tycoon
Building a name sculpture
Thinking about nurses and the ambulances who help with C-19
Practicing drums



  
Local missions:
Lots of walks, scoots and skates along the Waterview and Oakley Creek paths



And then today, a fall off the monkey bars... off for an xray tomorrow! We don’t think it’s broken as she can move it though. She is in a bit of pain, and you’d think she would be having a sulk, but instead she’s stoked to come home and show Madi her sling J






Hi Sam. I hope you are having a good time. Lockdown has been fun for me but it's annoying wearing my new slingy thingy because it hurts my thumb. I have been having fun doing obstacle courses and going for walks to see the waterfall. We've seen ducks lately when we go for walks and we fed them two times. Love Evie





11 comments:

  1. Hi Evie
    I wasn't able to see your photos online but I can see by reading that you have been very busy and active! I'm sorry to hear that you have hurt yourself but it sounds like you have a positive attitude about it. I love the Oakley Creek walk and especially the waterfall, we are lucky to be surrounded by nature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Evie you have been busy. Those ANZAC biscuits look delicious! Sorry to hear about the arm, hopefully it heals nice and quick. :) Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Evie, sorry to hear about your arm. I hope it feels better soon. I really like the poppies you put on the tree for ANZAC Day - a very thoughtful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Evie, I hope your arm is feeling a lot better. I love the way you decorated the tree with poppies! How did you stick them to the tree? Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Evie, I hope your arm is feeling a lot better. I love the way you decorated the tree with poppies! How did you stick them to the tree? Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Evie
    I am sorry you have broken your arm :( I like your Anzac biscuits - they looked delicious! I noticed Room 17 call cooking 'edible learning'! What other edible learning can you do? (maybe with one hand?!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi evie did your tys like the food fir wale evie from dotty ,stella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Evie. I wonder if you could play your drums for us at class. I wish I had a drum set too. I also like your cookies. from charlie

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi evie.thats sad that u broke ur arm:{.ur tys look adorable i might make some cookies from mckenzye

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi evie i hope you have a good day tomorrow i give you good luck and i might go to the park to just like you me and cleo like your piture love from maddy and cleo .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Evie.I like your flowers on your tree. Im sorry that you broke your arm.From Jack.

    ReplyDelete