Wednesday 15 April 2020

A message from Joe



Hi Sam today we walked our dog Weston he is immunized 🐶🎓😀 Mum and I left home at 7.35am 
then I called my Nana who lives in Coromandel Town. After I ate breakfast yum 🍳

Tulsi and I watched some of the Home Learning TV channel. I have also been reading Fantastic Mr Fox. We have started The Order of the Phoenix - it is the 5th Harry Potter book.
I love playing with my puppy!

Weston can sit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🐕🐕🐕🐕🐕
I just checked the blog the photos of Huw and Jack and Sibley's picture look cool.

from Joe😀😀🎓🎓🏫🏫🎒





Joe and his sister preparing a habitat for penguins, polar bears, and tigers. They plan to make a stop motion video - watch this space!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Joe, It is cool Weston can go for walks now. We might see you up the Mountain. From Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. From cleo and edie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joe, Cool picture your dog looks cute :) From Charlie

    ReplyDelete