Saturday 9 May 2020

Update from Joe


Hi Sam,

Here are somer of the things I have been doing lately: 
  • We have been guessing a flag up the mountain .
  • Then Today I got a i got a bee sting🐝🐝.                                         
  • I Drew picture of Dumbledore✏
  • we dressed up as Hermoine and Ron because they are prefects
  • we have been making our lunch
  • we go for a walk to school with weston most days
  • we posted mothers day cards
  • and we made pencil decorations🐕🎮🌏🌎🌍🕶🏖🏖🏖🏖🏖

9 comments:

  1. Hi Joe
    It is great to see you have been enjoying lots of time outdoors, we have been so lucky to have such great weather. I have alao been looking at the flag when I walk up the mountain (sometimes if I don't know where it is from I am so curious I google it right there and then!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe and Tulsi, lovely to see your smiley faces! I really like your picture of Dumbledore Joe, is this your favourite character in Harry Potter? Weston is very cute, I will keep a look out at school and see if I can spot you going past this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joe. I really like the pencils you made from blutak. I wonder if I could make one at my own house. Blog you later, from sam and Room 19.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi joe i relly like that you have been working oustside try to see you at school blog ya later from alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joe
    We love your bluetak pens.we are going to make some to!
    blog you later
    from Tyson and Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi joe i loved the blue tak stiks and leaves i think love maddy and cleo .

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there Joe love you'r pene rakau.
    i might try to make a pene rakau to.
    blog you later from Huw

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Joe i really like your pencils. you and your sister. made i will try to make them Blog you later from Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Joe i really like your pencils. you and your sister. made i will try to make them Blog you later from Emily.

    ReplyDelete